Bloomsburg, Danville, and Lewisburg, PA
The holidays are almost here, so you likely are thinking about what gifts are best for your friends and family, but what about a gift to yourself? Consider giving yourself something special, a present that will have a lasting effect—a beautiful new smile.
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialization of dental science that focuses on the appearance of the teeth and mouth. The field of cosmetic dentistry combines cutting-edge techniques, state-of-the-art technology, and an artistic eye to improve aesthetic problems with your teeth. In many cases, receiving cosmetic dental procedures also can improve how your teeth work; as a result, many patients report better-functioning teeth following cosmetic dentistry.
At Hamilton Dental Care, we offer the following cosmetic procedures to give you a great looking new smile for the holidays.
- Crowns: Used to replace the entire exterior of a tooth while preventing total tooth loss. All of our crowns use dental porcelain, a high-quality material that is color-matched to be indistinguishable from your other natural teeth. Dental porcelain also has the same light-reflecting qualities as natural tooth enamel.
- Veneers: Made of the same high-quality porcelain used in our crowns, veneers can be used to resolve aesthetic issues with teeth that are stained, cracked, chipped, broken, uneven or crooked. The installation of veneers is a very simple, non-invasive procedure and each veneer is placed while making sure to maintain or improve the alignment of your bite.
- Teeth whitening: One of the most popular treatments in cosmetic dentistry, our professional whitening procedures yield brighter teeth that stay whiter for a longer period of time, without causing the enhanced sensitivity that is common with many over-the-counter whitening treatments.
- Dental bonding: One of the most versatile and cost-effective cosmetic procedures available, a bonding treatment can be performed in about an hour and is used to treat a variety of issues including closing a gap between teeth, changing the shape of teeth or protecting tooth roots that have been exposed due to gum recession.
- Dental implants: Known as the gold standard for tooth replacement, dental implants can last a lifetime! Dental implants use a titanium post, which serves as the tooth’s root, that is surgically placed into the jawbone, and a specially made dental crown that attaches to the top of the implant. The result is a beautiful, natural-looking tooth.
- Inlay/onlays: Used for teeth that have areas of decay that are too small for a crown but too large for a filling, these treatments are crafted either of dental porcelain or a composite material, depending on the location of the affected tooth. They can be ideal for replacing those unsightly silver fillings, in an effort to preserve as much natural tooth structure as possible.
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Bloomsburg
Do you need or desire cosmetic dentistry to achieve your aesthetic goals? Your Bloomsburg cosmetic dentist also can perform a complete smile makeover, which is a personalized treatment plan often involving multiple procedures that meet your aesthetic objectives while also taking into account your health history, budget, and schedule.
To learn more about how you can gift yourself a beautiful new smile through cosmetic dentistry, contact Hamilton Dental Care at (570) 387-0533 to schedule an appointment.
Hamilton Dental Care is proud to serve patients in the areas of Bloomsburg, Danville, and Lewisburg, PA.