Bloomsburg, Danville, and Lewisburg, PA
Halloween festivities have concluded, which only means one thing – it’s officially the season for holiday parties – the time of year that many people tend to focus on their smile, and what they dislike about it or wish that they could change. If you are unhappy with your smile, there is still time to transform it before the holidays.
Maybe you are celebrating the holidays with family or friends that you have not seen in years, or perhaps you just want an attractive smile to sparkle at your upcoming office holiday party, either way, Hamilton Dental Care can transform your smile with a smile makeover.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover consists of dental treatments (either restorative, cosmetic or both) that transform your smile into one that makes you feel confident. No two smile makeovers are alike, which is why your Bloomsburg dentist takes time to devise a treatment plan to determine which procedures will best fit your smile needs.
Examples of a smile makeover
Each patient will have different needs, but common aesthetic issues we fix at Hamilton Dental Care include:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Gummy smile
- Teeth that appear too short or too long
- Missing teeth
As you read through this list, you may already have checked off aspects of your smile that you wish to change. Depending on your individual needs, we may use a combination of treatments to improve your smile.
Common treatments we use include:
- Dental crowns – Crowns are ideal for repairing teeth that are severely broken or have extensive decay to save teeth from extraction.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth that are stained, appear dingy or yellow can typically be transformed with our teeth whitening procedure. Usually, patients see exceptional results in as little as one treatment to our Bloomsburg office.
- Veneers – This versatile form of cosmetic dentistry can permanently hide stained teeth that do not respond to teeth whitening, chipped teeth, close gaps, or even make your teeth look perfectly straight and sized. Veneers are an ideal way of getting straight teeth fast, without waiting months or years. With veneers, you can have a new smile within a couple of weeks.
- Laser dentistry – If you are embarrassed by your gummy smile or have gums that appear uneven, we can use our soft tissue laser with ultimate precision to reshape your gums. Our state-of-the-art dental laser provides near immediate results with minimal discomfort as compared to traditional methods of gum surgery.
If you have a missing tooth, you may be interested in learning more about dental implants – the revolutionary tooth replacement option. Or, if you would like to upgrade to a comfortable set of dentures or get new teeth-in-a-day, our custom dentures or All-On-4 implant procedure may be right for you.
At Hamilton Dental Care, the possibilities are endless. We employ cutting-edge technology and use only the finest dental materials available to ensure patients receive exceptional results that not only look good but feel good too.
Cosmetic dentistry in Bloomsburg
Hamilton Dental Care helps create beautiful smiles that fit the needs of every patient in Bloomsburg, PA and surrounding areas including Danville and Lewisburg. To learn more about a smile makeover, contact our office today calling 570-387-0533 and schedule a consultation.